ADDitude Directory FAQ
Our comprehensive directory contains listings from some of the nation's leading specialists in attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD) and learning disabilities.
Here, you will find some common questions asked by listers and users of the ADDitude Directory.
1. How can I get my listing to appear at the top?
The ADDitude Directory offers three levels of listings:
- Showcase listings appear at the top of all relevant listings searches. They rotate randomly within the Showcase section.
- Premium listings appear below Showcase listings, and also rotate randomly.
- Basic listings appear below Premium listings.
What else does each level offer? Learn more here.
2. Do listings appear in alphabetical order?
No. Listings on ADDitude Directory search results pages are rotated randomly within each of the three sections:
- Showcase at the top
- Premium below Showcase
- Basic below Premium
3. How many people use ADDitude Online each month?
ADDitudeMag.com receives more than 1,500,000 pageviews from more than 450,000 unique users looking for information, goods, and services related to ADD/ADHD and LD each month. In addition, our social network ADDConnect receives more than 480,000 pageviews from 55,000 unique users each month. Both sites heavily promote the ADDitude Directory as a resource for individuals and families living with attention deficit disorder and learning disabilities.
4. How do I know how many people have seen my listing?
Log in to the ADDitude Directory, select Listings > Manage in the left-hand navigation, and click to 'view this listing report' for a monthly summary of each listing's user views, clicks, emails, and more statistics.
5. How will I know when to renew my listing?
You will receive reminder emails from the ADDitude Directory before your listing expires; these will click through to easy renewal pages. You may also log in to your ADDitude Directory account at any time, select Listings > Manage in the left-hand navigation, and renew your listings by hand.
6. How long will my listing appear in the ADDitude Directory?
Showcase, Premium, and Basic listings may be purchased for one year. You may renew your listing at any time.
7. How do I edit my listing once it's active?
You may change your ADDitude Directory listings at any time. Log in to the ADDitude Directory, select Listings > Manage in the left-hand navigation, and click the pencil icon to 'edit this listing.' Your changes will appear within 24 hours -- often much faster.
8. Will my ADDitude Directory listing also appear in ADDitude magazine?
No. You are purchasing an online listing in the ADDitude Directory only. To learn more about advertising opportunities in ADDitude magazine or on additudemag.com, contact us via email or at 646.366.0830.
9. What if I forget my username and/or password?
Use your email address to log in. Click here if you need help retrieving your forgotten password.
10. Can I cancel my listing for a partial refund?
No. A listing purchased on the ADDitude Directory cannot be refunded in part after the listing has gone live. If you wish to hide your listing, please contact us via email or at 646.366.0830. We can hide your listing but we cannot process partial refunds.
11. Who can I call for help?
We offer real help from real people. Please feel free to contact us directly via email or phone: 646.366.0830.
12. How do I register for free with the ADDitude Directory?
Create your free account here. Advertisers should create an account before purchasing a listing. Other users must create an account before posting testimonials or saving favorites.
13. What is a Testimonial?
ADDitude Directory users may share their personal experiences with advertisers' products or services by posting Testimonials to the site. Users must create a free account before posting testimonials or saving favorites.