- The Leverage System:
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could organize the overwhelming array of ADHD strategies into one simple plan? The LEVERAGE system does that for you. Consisting of eight simple stages called Learn, Evaluate, Validate, Express, Reframe, Act, Grow and Explore, this system gives you the structure you need to leverage ADHD to your ADDvantage.
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Expressive arts therapy is a well- established and thoroughly documented wing of psychology that naturally fits the traits of people with ADHD—visual, kinesthetic and highly creative, as well as independent and one-of-a-kind. The expressive arts give you a creative way to bypass all of your excuses, explanations or apologies, allow you to express hidden feelings or emotions, generate inspiration, and unleash hidden potential and talent.
- Co-active ADHD Coaching
- Co-active ADHD coaches work with you, not for you. ADHD coaches can be invaluable in looking at issues objectively, giving constructive feedback, advising on difficult decisions and assisting with problem-solving. Coaching generates external pressures (accountability) to help you stay on task and internal pressures (motivation) to keep you motivated to reach both long and short-term goals.
- Individualized Strategies Focused on Personal Strengths and Interests
- My method recognizes that successful ADHD management is evidenced by changes in an individual’s performance.
- This fundamental goal is achieved while considering the individual’s neurobiological condition, the emotional barrier between the individual’s beliefs in his or her own abilities and the tasks that he or she must perform, and the inevitable disconnect between knowing what needs to be done and actually taking action to do it.
Feeling overwhelmed? Plagued by disorganization? Ready for a real change? AttentionB is a private practice offering innovative coaching and therapy intervention to adults, children, parents, families, and other individuals struggling with ADHD. Combining expressive art therapy tools with co-active coaching strategies. Learn how to Leverage ADHD to Your ADDvantage and transform your unique ADHD traits into useful assets. Appointments available in person, Skype or phone.
Mon 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Tues 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Weds 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Thurs 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Fri 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Testimonial from Jeremy Saffir- Adult with ADHD