- The LEVERAGE ADHD to your ADDvantage™ system:
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could organize the overwhelming array of ADHD strategies into one simple plan? The LEVERAGE system does that for you. Consisting of eight simple stages called Learn, Evaluate, Validate, Express, Reframe, Act, Grow and Explore, this system gives you the structure you need to LEVERAGE ADHD to your ADDvantage™!
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Expressive arts therapy is a well- established and thoroughly documented wing of psychology that naturally fits the traits of people with ADHD—visual, kinesthetic and highly creative, as well as independent and one-of-a-kind. The expressive arts give you a creative way to bypass all of your excuses, explanations or apologies, allow you to express hidden feelings or emotions, generate inspiration, and unleash hidden potential and talent.
- Co-active ADHD Coaching
- Co-active ADHD coaches work with you, not for you. ADHD coaches can be invaluable in looking at issues objectively, giving constructive feedback, advising on difficult decisions and assisting with problem-solving. Coaching generates external pressures (accountability) to help you stay on task and internal pressures (motivation) to keep you motivated to reach both long and short-term goals.
- Individualized Strategies Focused on Personal Strengths and Interests
- My method recognizes that successful ADHD management is evidenced by changes in an individual’s performance.
- This fundamental goal is achieved while considering the individual’s neurobiological condition, the emotional barrier between the individual’s beliefs in his or her own abilities and the tasks that he or she must perform, and the inevitable disconnect between knowing what needs to be done and actually taking action to do it.
Feeling overwhelmed? Plagued by disorganization? Ready for a real change?
Dr. Billi, Ph.D., certified Co-active ADHD Coach and Neuro-Cognitive Behavioral Therapist. Her private practice, AttentionB, offers innovative coaching and therapy intervention to adults, children, parents, families, and other individuals struggling with ADHD.
Combining her background in expressive arts therapy, co-active coaching, and teaching, Dr. Billi developed the LEVERAGE ADHD to your ADDvantage™ system to empower others to take pride in their unique traits and transform their personal ADHD challenges into useful assets.
Appointments available in-person, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, or another virtual method, or phone.
Mon 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Tues 10:00 AM to 12:00PM & 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Weds 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thurs 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Fri 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM tp 3:30 PM
Across the street from Mitchell Litt Home Furnishings
Testimonial from Jeremy Saffir- Adult with ADHD
$100 Off Single Coaching Sessions
During the month of October 2017, Dr. Billi | AttentionB is offering 60-min, One-on-One Private Coaching sessions at a discounted rate of $145 per session. That's $100 off the current price of $245 per session! This offer is good for 1 to 5 sessions.
To receive this offer you must book your 1st appointment during the month of October 2017. Your last appointment must occur by December 1, 2017.
This is a limited time offer that I am making available to only 5 people. Offer expires when all spots are filled. Reserve your spot today!
Dr. Billi, Ph.D., certified Co-active ADHD Coach and Neuro-Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, has over 35 years of experience helping people of all ages thrive with ADHD.
Connect with Dr. Billi to learn how to LEVERAGE ADHD to Your ADDvantage™!
Time left to buy
$100 Off Single Coaching Sessions - Terms & Conditions
Limit 1 per person.
May be used for up to 5 sessions.
1st session must be in October 2017.
Last session must be scheduled by December 1, 2017.
Not valid for cash back.
Doesn't cover tax or gratuity.
Can't be combined with other offers.