A clear model.
Mineela uses a model which focuses on understanding your ADD/ADHD from the perspective of your particular executive skills and the challenges most immediate to you. (Executive Skills, sometimes referred to as Executive Functioning, comes from the neuroscience literature and refers to the brain-based skills required to effectively execute goals, perform tasks and solve problems.)
A customized plan.
Through a series of questionnaires, Mineela will determine your executive skill strengths and weaknesses, using the results to create a plan of action unique to you and your life. Your plan could include learning how to:
• Implement solid and proven solutions and strategies for the most common issues related to organization, planning,
memory, and time management.
• Complete projects which accurately highlight your skills while balancing work relationships and office politics.
• Effectively resolve the impact of ADD/ADHD on relationships and self-esteem.
• Acquire concrete skills to manage issues that frequently co-occur with ADD/ADHD (including anxiety and depression).
• Execute and follow through with plans at the point of performance.
Results you can see.
• Greater productivity
• More efficient use of time
• Increased focus and concentration
• Improved personal and professional relationships
• Better self-esteem and self-acceptance
• Over 10 years of experience working in the business world in a variety of roles and industries.
• Over 12 years as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist working with children, teens, adults, couples, and families.
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapist with advanced training in limiting self-cognitions and
work performance enhancement.
Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tues 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thurs 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm