Achieving Kids - ADHD and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coach
- I provide comprehensive services designed to meet the emotional, social, and educational needs of your child and family based on over 20 years as a parent of an ADD child, counselor, classroom teacher, and ADD/ADHD workshop presenter to educators and families.
Children diagnosed with ADHD and their families often feel frustrated, angry, and anxious due to the difficulty children with this diagnosis have organizing their time and materials, transitioning out of strong emotional states, and attaining life's goals. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a strengths based approach that focuses on what is right with the child and what their ideal goals are Your child and I will work together to identify behaviors, thoughts, and feelings that are not working for them or their families. and replace them with new, more effective beliefs and strategies.
Coaching is a practical and structured process that touches most life areas including:
• Strategic planning & perspective
• Making conscious & wise choices
• Time, task & space management
• Motivation & follow-through
• Developing systems for success
• Healthy communications & relationships
• A deeper understanding and love of self
• Steps toward a simplified and more orderly life
• Achieving a balanced, healthy lifestyle
By appointment only. Week day and weekend appointments provided.