Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching
- Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching offers services in the Chicagoland area and Northern Suburbs in person, and all over the US and internationally by phone or videoconference.
- - How Do We Start?
- Step 1 is an ADHD Strategy Assessment
- Why start with an ADHD Strategy Assessment?
- Parents and Adults living with ADHD can self-diagnose and enroll in a coaching program or a one-time session, but to make sure you get maximum value in the shortest amount of time, I recommend an ADHD Strategy Assessment. This private assessment helps identify what you REALLY need so you don’t waste money and time.
- - First, you schedule a session by calling my office to book a time at 847-757-8780 or booking online on my website, at cherylsusman.com.
- Once our meeting date and time is confirmed you receive a confirmation by email with a few questions to consider before our meeting. These questions will help you prepare for our first meeting.
- - NOTE: If after the assessment we decide to work together, the fee will be applied toward any program you choose, even if it is only another one-time session.
- - Coaching Services Offered Include:
- • Bonus One: ADHD Strategy Assessment where we reveal obstacles, pinpoint areas for moving forward and create a high-level action plan.
- • Subscription to “Collected Wisdom Tips,” practical and realistic tools you can use right away.
- • Unlimited email and voicemail check-ins - convenient, brief communication when you need it.
- • Productivity Assessment to examine and home in on your strengths and areas needing improvement
- • Needs Assessment to identify your personal priorities that you need to make life “work” and your values to articulate who you are and what you stand for
- • Optional and confidential audio recording of each session
- Resources and Guides for greater effectiveness and productivity. • And more....!
- Coaching Programs are listed and compared on my website at cherylsusman.com/PROGRAMS.
- Contact me for a 15- minute consultation to discuss what program would be the best fit for you.
I help parents, adults, and entrepreneurs living with ADHD stay on track, create calm, and bring out the best in their kids and themselves so they can fire up their motivation and create the life they want.
As a mom of three grown kids who have ADHD, learning disabilities, and anxiety, I understand the emotional roller coaster that goes with our efforts to shoulder the burdens to support our kids. I’m committed to helping other parents and adults who are going through what I’ve faced with my kids and my husband (our discovery along our journey).
After working with me, my clients say they can manage their lives with more commitment and focus. They tell me they have less stress, more confidence, and are more empowered to create the life they want.
I graduated from the Coach Approach for Organizers™ Training, one of the few ADHD accredited programs by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the governing body of the coaching profession. I also graduated from the Laser-Focused Coaching Program, also accredited by ICF, with Marion Franklin, who studied with Thomas Leonard, one of the pioneers of Coaching. In addition to being a member of the ICF since 2014, I achieved the ICF Coach Credential of Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
I am a Professional Educational Therapist, hold an Illinois Educator’s Certification, and an MA in Special Education, each specializing in learning disabilities and behavioral issues.
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me. I don’t want you to have to wonder if my systems, tools, and resources I’ll share really work.
Here’s my No-risk 3-point Guarantee:
1. I offer a complimentary mini-coaching session so you can sample how I work.
2. You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
3. I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you.
Tuesday - Thursday:
9 - 6
Evenings by Appointment
**Some times are not available online; please contact me if you need alternative times.
Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching