Kids & Teens Thrive On Our "Fun-First" Approach!
The most important thing is to give kids a wonderful summer camp experience with all the silliness, fun and activities we can. It's our job to adapt the Kennebec program if and when a camper needs it.
Every day is a perfect blend of individual choice & 50+ activities including:
Fun, exciting waterfront games, sports and skills
- Waterskiing - Water Trampoline - Wakeboarding - Sailing - Tubing - Instructional Swim - Water Sports - Canoeing - Waterfront games - Kayaking - Canoeing & Free Swim
Expert instruction & skills building in our land activities
- Horseback Riding - Climbing Wall - High Ropes - Zip Lining - Archery - Land Sports - Trips & Camp-outs
Creative and artistic options to discover hidden talents
- Music - Wood shop - Arts & Crafts - Dance - Drama - Art - Singing
- Optional 1:1 academic tutoring with our onsite teachers and educators
- Our leadership training program for teens and mature campers teaches older campers how to organize activities, assist counsellors, learn life, social and employment skills. Some of our leaders take on daily camp responsibilities like coaching younger campers at activities, assisting counsellors, preparing meals and helping laundry, mail room and tuck shop staff.
Campers can attend overnight camp from age 6- adulthood. Stays range from 1-7 weeks. We have a 2:1, camper to staff ratio!
Anywhere from 1-7 week summer overnight sessions!