Chamberlain International School
- Diagnoses include OCD, Anxiety, ADHD, NLD, ASD, Attachment Disorder, Bi-Polar, Depression and a wide range of learning disabilities
- Chamberlain has a 100% pass rate for the first time MCAS testers in ELA
- Chamberlain can proctor SAT/ACT on campus in a small group or individual setting with accommodations and modifications
- Chamberlain has a transitional coordinator to assist with accessing post graduate, college, and other services post-Chamberlain
- Chamberlain students can also take college courses at one of the local colleges/universities while finishing high school coursework
- Students can earl a diploma and a pilots license while enrolled
- Chamberlain has Masters level Clinicians with diverse backgrounds
- Chamberlain's Clinical Team utilizes Master's and Doctoral level interns from local Colleges and Universities to help in their training experiences as well as to provide extra support to our students
- Chamberlain's Clinicians work in the residences evening and weekend hours throughout the year providing in the moment crisis management and support when needed
- Chamberlain Clinicians provide group therapy for students during school and residential hours
- Clinicians think creatively when providing services for students and tailor these services to the individual, not the diagnosis.
Chamberlain International School was founded in 1976 in order to serve a diagnostically diverse student population made up of adolescents and young adults between the age of 11 and 21. Chamberlain serves students with a wide range of learning and emotional challenges. We presently serve students with specific learning disabilities, bipolar disorder, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Non-Verbal Learning Disorder, anxiety disorders, depression, and students with borderline personality traits. Traditionally our students require increased supervision and support in order to be successful. Faculty and staff are available to provide social skills coaching, assist with mood regulation, and redirection of challenging behaviors. Our students benefit from low student to faculty ratios in order to receive the support needed to maintain positive behavior and/or access curriculum. From the beginning the school has based its service delivery on interdisciplinary treatment teams, which come together to provide a range of comprehensive services to our students.
Chamberlain has a long history of assisting students in achieving academic, social, and clinical success. Chamberlain’s success is based upon the belief that all children are capable of achieving their goals in vital areas of their life if they are provided the support they need. Our guiding principle is to engage and teach the students and their families to develop the skills necessary to manage their lives to their highest potential. These services are clustered into three main disciplines (educational, clinical and student life) working cooperatively and jointly towards successful goal completion.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and diverse therapeutic programming in an environment which inspires academic success and personal growth. We motivate and support our students throughout their school experience and teach them to recognize, nurture, and celebrate their individual strengths as they prepare for life.
Admission's Office Hours
Monday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Tuesday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Thursday 8:00AM - 4:00PM