Safe Haven eBehavioral Health
- ADHD Testing:
- Think you might have ADHD? You came to the right place. Our practice uses one of the widest FDA cleared medical devices that provide objective data for diagnosing and treating ADHD for patients ages 6-60.
- Initial Behavioral Health Diagnosis & Treatment:
- Whether you’re unsure of what you are dealing with or you know exactly what you are dealing with, let us help you. Start the process of a diagnostic evaluation and treatment today!
- Medication Management:
- An essential aspect of mental health care is the proper medication regimen. At Safe Haven, you come first. We work with you to come up with a treatment plan that works for you. Once a treatment plan is made, we can prescribe you medication, and you can pick it up at your local pharmacy!
- Medication Refills, Emotional Support Animals Letters, & More:
- Are you a non-existing client who needs a refill? That can be done with Safe Haven. Existing clients never pay extra for refills. Restrictions apply. We also write emotional support animal letters if applicable.
Safe Haven addresses several mental health concerns, including ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, and anxiety.
Safe Haven eBehavioral Health currently serves Maryland, Colorado, Florida, Vermont, Virginia, and Delaware residents.
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday:
9 AM- 6 PM eastern time.
Our phone line is open 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and can even help you book an appointment.