- • One-to-one daily tutorial
- • Small classes of 6 - 8 students
- • Specially trained faculty
- • Leader in the field
- • Only 30 miles from Boston
- • Robust athletics
- • Award-winning visual arts
- • Vibrant performing arts
- • Active community service program
- • Unique and effective residential program
- • 94% of graduates attend college
Landmark is a coeducational day and boarding school offering academic and summer programs for students with dyslexia and other language-based learning disabilities in grades 2-12. Many of our students also have ADHD. The cornerstone of our program and what differentiates Landmark from others is a daily, one-to-one tutorial along with class sizes of 6 - 8, specially trained faculty, and a variety of methods and programs used to individualize each student's experience. Robust athletics, visual and performing arts, community service, and much more offers Landmark students a well rounded, enriching, and fulfilling school experience.
High School: 7:50 a.m. - 3:13 p.m.
High School Residential Program: 24/7
Elementary•Middle School: 7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Landmark School is located 30 miles north of Boston along the Atlantic coastline.
Students Thrive in Our High School Program